As you know, we designed the employee onboarding module to eliminate all paperwork during the onboarding process. Forms are generated electronically so employees can easily sign these forms online or on their smartphones. Once the employee is fully onboarded, these documents are saved to their profile, which the administrator can review.
We’ve now added the option to have these signed documents emailed to the employees upon activation. This feature allows you to select which forms should and shouldn’t be emailed to employees, simplifying your employee management and helping you comply with state laws requiring employees to own signed copies of select forms, such as the New York State Notice of Pay Rate requirement.
For New York employees, the Notice of Pay Rate is now one of the forms that generate during the employee’s self-onboarding. Once the employee signs the notice and finishes onboarding, a signed copy will be emailed to them, along with any other employee documents and agreements you include.
As required by the law, the notice of pay rate will include:
- Rate or rates of pay, including overtime rate of pay (if it applies)
- How the employee is paid: by the hour, shift, day, week, commission, etc.
- Regular payday
- The official name of the employer and any other names used for business (DBA)
- Address and phone number of the employer’s main office or principal location
- Allowances took as part of the minimum wage (tips, meal and lodging deductions)
Through the power of automation, we’re lessening your workload. We know that every minute counts when you’re running a business and overseeing the completion of administrative paperwork is not something you should have to concern yourself with.
We’re making FingerCheck360 as powerful as possible in order to assist you in any way we can. Stay tuned for more features to come!