As a small business owner, you already face two challenges in hiring and retention. Small business owners also must wrestle with time tracking and attendance to keep their employees happy and their budgets on track.
Let’s face it: You can’t grow your business when you don’t have employees.
Before hiring, you must consider how your business will monitor their work time. Will you use a paper punch card system? A time clock? A biometric finger pad?
Fingercheck’s Time & Attendance solution combines our Time Tracking and time clock systems to help you manage your employees’ time. Our sister company, Fingertec, offers many clock options that pair seamlessly with our Fingercheck Time & Attendance solution.
Time & Attendance provides you with the data you need to make decisions about your business. The numbers can help forecast sales, predict workforce demand, or give you an idea of when your staff prefers to take a vacation so that you can be sure to have shifts covered.
Are you ready to streamline your day? Sign up now.
Mistakes hurt your business
Do you know the real cost of human resources-related tasks for small business time tracking?
- 35% of an average HR team’s time is dedicated to error correction, according to OnePoint HCM.
- Zenefits reports that one-third of small businesses are punished by the IRS each year for mistakes, with an average penalty of $875.
And that’s where we can help you and your team track time and attendance accurately from any device, anytime, anywhere.
If you know you need help with time and attendance, sign up. We can help you with more than just accurate timecards.
Our Time & Attendance solution cuts out manual time entry for payroll and delivers insights on your business with our live dashboard. We want to keep you on track with scheduling and GPS tracking. And, our geofencing option provides peace of mind that your employees are clocking in at the correct job sites.
Time Tracking by Fingercheck allows you and your employees to manage their attendance from anywhere. And when the job site isn’t at the office, ensuring that your workers’ hours are tracked correctly is essential to provide correct attendance for payroll.
Work smarter, not harder
Our live dashboard allows your HR team real-time access to send automated alerts, emails and push notifications about time cards and exceptions. It also offers insight into your labor costs and helps you forecast future needs based on past trends.
We also deliver clear time management with the ability for your team to create custom rules to calculate time cards, including automatic rules for breaks, overtime policies and premium policies. And, you can run reports on every job, including workers’ compensation insurance and employer taxes, in seconds.
Benefits of Time Tracking by Fingercheck:
- Put your time clock on Android or iPad kiosks, Android smartphones or iPhones, computers and point-of-sale devices.
- Your employees can clock in and out with their specific PIN, SMS code, card, fingerprint, palm print, facial recognition or Twitter.
- Capture photos or use GPS to confirm who is clocking in and where they are.
- Manage employees working from home or sales teams on the road with our mobile time clocks, built-in messaging, reminders, alerts and more.
- Create and set geographic (geofencing) rules to prevent employees from clocking in outside their location, scheduled job or valid job site.
Automate and save hours
Our goal is to help you grow your business. One way you can do that is by automating your time-tracking software.
Fingercheck’s time clocks and app turn hours that your employees have worked into streamlined online time cards. This helps you to:
- Send automated reminders to employees when they forget to clock out.
- Quickly identify and correct errors.
- Calculate hours and wages, including breaks, overtime and PTO.
- Populate hours worked in Payroll by Fingercheck, which saves you time and eliminates mistakes.
- Export timesheets if you use QuickBooks or Sage (formerly Peachtree).
Fingercheck is here to help small business owners focus on growing their businesses by automating time-consuming tasks like payroll, HR, benefits and employee management.