At Fingercheck, pleasing our customers is paramount.
That’s why we launched Fingercheck’s Feature Request forum and, based on your responses, we’re thrilled to bring you our latest batch of bug fixes and feature updates:
Instantly Download your Insurance Certificates.
From Workers’ Comp to a variety of commercial insurance policies, Fingercheck’s all-in-one HR platform protects your valuable assets to give you total control to manage all your business insurance needs.
Now, you can access and download your company’s business insurance certificate instantly, from any device, saving you time and the hassle of tracking it down by calling your insurance provider. With our new instant download feature:
- The system will automatically generate a copy of your company’s Business Insurance Certificate as a PDF file.
- To download a copy of your company’s business insurance certificate, navigate to the Insurance menu in the Fingercheck app, select the Business Coverage tab, and click Request Certificate.
Send Onboarding Push Notifications
The EOB – Onboarding notification update allows you to remind your employees to complete their onboarding process. You can now send notifications. Here’s how to use it:
- On the HR set up notification rules, we added a new notification type EOB – Onboarding that can be used to send an email notification to onboarding employees if they have not completed the onboarding process.
Disable Mobile Punch:
One of our clients requested that we remove allowed mobile punching to be for all users. What this means is that we created an option to Disable Mobile Punch. Disabling the feature puts the control in your hands. Here’s how to use the feature:
- On the Employees page quick actions menu, a new option was added Disable Mobile Punch
New Report Filters
Fingercheck offers plenty of ways to filter reports. And now you have two additional tools in your arsenal – Filter by Position and Pay Type. By creating these custom filters, you can now run reports specific to each role or payment type. Here’s how to use it:
- On the advanced selection of Reports, we added a new filter Position and also Pay Type
New Data Exchange Mapping
Users can now import and carry over their Paid Time Off Accrual Information: Last Amount Carried Over. This is a new data exchange mapping feature. Here’s how to use it:
- Users can now import into the system last carried over PTO balances
- This function imports data from a spreadsheet into the system. Common use cases are importing data from payroll, PTO balances, rates, employee information, etc
Changing banking information is always a hassle. The ABA Identification feature allows you to confirm that what you entered matches the name of the bank. Here’s what it looks like:
But Wait, There’s More (Bug Fixes)
We also fixed a few bugs to make life easier for you. We hope you are as excited as we are about these.
- Web app: Fixed employee anniversary reminder. The system was sending a reminder to new employees.
- Android Mobile app: Fixed when a user submits a time off request on Android, it was showing zero-hours regardless of hours selected by the user.
- Web app: Fixed the formatting zip code field on Employee addresses. Files were being rejected due to invalid characters on the address line.
Want to request a new feature?
Fingercheck built these software updates and new features based on your feedback. Want to request a feature or bug fix?
Log into your Fingercheck account, click on the megaphone symbol ? located on the upper right-hand side of the Fingercheck homepage, and you’ll be able to…
1️⃣ Read about upcoming Updates to the Fingercheck software,
2️⃣ Request new features for us to add to the Fingercheck software suite,
3️⃣ Up-Vote feature requests made by other Fingercheck customers.
Our goal is to be your MVP. If you think of something that we can help you with, let us know.
We can’t wait to hear from you!