Employees Can Position Themselves for Productivity
Since traditional seating at office desks continually comes into ergonomic question in the modern office, employees should go ahead and seek out alternatives to make their body happier in the short-term and the long-term.
Employees, as well as office managers on behalf of their employees, will find several cleverly designed and manufactured options to keep their spines happy from the time they clock in until they clock out to go home. Some of these options are so portable that they work well with the traveling employee’s lifestyle.
1. Saddle Chairs. Employees might fancy themselves seated in a horse’s saddle, which is just fine. Riding a horse takes amazing core strength, so spending some time in this comfortable chair that does requires strength and flexibility is not only comfortable but a shift-long workout.
2. Stability Balls. Highly portable and fun, these exercise balls also require core and balance work while helping to strengthen the back and improving spinal alignment.
3. Kneeling Chairs. The kneeling chair improves the spines natural s-curved position in its resting state. These chairs also encourage good breathing, core strength and promote creativity. 4. Stand-Up Stools. Employees who enjoy a more mobile atmosphere can also take moments to lean back against these well-made
4. Stand-Up Stools. Employees who enjoy a more mobile atmosphere can also take moments to lean back against these well-made stools. These chairs increase continual movement for strong blood flow and extra exercise. 5. Active Sitting or “Swooper” Chairs. Somewhat like a personal gyroscope, these chairs allow employees to move
5. Active Sitting or “Swooper” Chairs. Somewhat like a personal gyroscope, these chairs allow employees to move multi-directionally, moving more muscles more frequently throughout the day.