15 April Fool’s Prank Day Suggestions for the Office
Though April Fool’s Day falls on a Saturday this year, that’s no reason to miss out on pranking your coworkers, and possibly even your boss. Friday is as good a day as any to celebrate, because when else will you get a free pass to be immature and be remembered as an office legend? Here are some harmless, yet hilarious pranks perfect for the office.
1. Scare the living daylights out of them with a horrifying image tucked into their desk drawer.
Image Credit: marleyransom (Buzzfeed)
2. Brighten the conference room up a little with a surprise balloon party.
Image Credit: williebeth
3. Put some googly eyes on all the food in the fridge for some tame fun.
Image Credit: theCHIVE
4. Create an intruder who by the end of the day, has worn out their welcome.
Image Credit: Buzzfeed
5. Transform a workspace into a shrine for the office cat lady…
Or a big David Hasselhoff fan. The key is to exaggerate their well-known quirks.
Image Credit: Justsomething
6. Affix an air horn to the base of their office chair…
Image Credit: token-straight-friend
Or tape to the wall as a door stopper!
Image Credit: projectoffset
7. Bring a “new” office gift that’s supposedly voice activated! Right?
Image Credit: farewelltomediocrity
8. Watch frustration ensue by blocking their mouse sensor using a diabolical Post-it note…
Image Credit: PopSugar
Or Nicholas Cage.
Image Credit: Laydecakes
9. Quite literally, troll your coworkers.
Image Credit: Dose
10. Dress grapes up as chocolate easter eggs.
Image Credit: Complicated Mama
11. Tape a horrifying image to the ceiling (note the clever design – it fits perfectly).
Image Credit: duirbran
12. Give their desktop accessories a yummy makeover.
Image Credit: Cole Eweret
13. Secretly place bubble wrap under their door mat (teehee).
Image Credit: makeit-loveit.com
14. Treat them to a box of delicious… vegetables and fruits.
Image Credit: AThriftyMom.com
Image Credit: darthempiricus
All it takes is one great April Fool’s prank to go down in history at your job. Happy April Fool’s from our office to yours!