15 April Fool’s Prank Day Suggestions for the Office
Here are some harmless, yet hilarious pranks perfect for the office.
1. Scare the living daylights out of them with a horrifying image tucked into their desk drawer.
Image Credit: marleyransom (Buzzfeed)
2. Brighten the conference room up a little with a surprise balloon party.
Image Credit: williebeth
3. Put some googly eyes on all the food in the fridge for some tame fun.
Image Credit: theCHIVE
4. Create an intruder who by the end of the day, has worn out their welcome.
Image Credit: Buzzfeed
5. Transform a workspace into a shrine for the office cat lady…
Or a big David Hasselhoff fan. The key is to exaggerate their well-known quirks.
Image Credit: Justsomething
6. Affix an air horn to the base of their office chair…
Image Credit: token-straight-friend
Or tape to the wall as a door stopper!
Image Credit: projectoffset
7. Bring a “new” office gift that’s supposedly voice activated! Right?
Image Credit: farewelltomediocrity
8. Watch frustration ensue by blocking their mouse sensor using a diabolical Post-it note…
Image Credit: PopSugar
Or Nicholas Cage.
Image Credit: Laydecakes
9. Quite literally, troll your coworkers.
Image Credit: Dose
10. Dress grapes up as chocolate easter eggs.
Image Credit: Complicated Mama
11. Tape a horrifying image to the ceiling (note the clever design – it fits perfectly).
Image Credit: duirbran
12. Give their desktop accessories a yummy makeover.
Image Credit: Cole Eweret
13. Secretly place bubble wrap under their door mat (teehee).
Image Credit: makeit-loveit.com
14. Treat them to a box of delicious… vegetables and fruits.
Image Credit: AThriftyMom.com
Image Credit: darthempiricus
All it takes is one great April Fool’s prank to go down in history at your job. Happy April Fool’s from our office to yours!